Have you been considering making a change in your life recently?
If you’re anxious, it’s probably because you aren’t being honest with yourself about something. Chances are whatever is weighing on your mind is also slowing down other areas of your life.
I recently received gentle reminders of the book (Dashworthy) and this blog I started working on about a year ago. I was quick to get things started but not long after felt overwhelmed and decided to hit the pause button. After about six months dormant, I suddenly started getting nudges regarding the project.
Little signs started popping up everywhere, encouraging me to reconsider the book and following my passion for writing. When I first started Dashworthy, I reached out to several individuals regarding collaboration or something else. Now, almost six months later, two of those individuals reached back out to me to discuss Dashworthy, bringing me back to the writing.
Not only did they want an update, but they also wanted to see how far I had progressed, believing in the project and the passion I had behind it.
Thanks to those nudges, I’m now back here writing. I’m so thankful because it’s what I love to do and I once again feel connected with my purpose.
Has there been something nudging at you lately? Whether it’s a hobby you want to start back up again, a job opportunity you’re considering or a move across the country, a nudge in the right direction might be all you need to make a change.
7 Signs It’s Time for a Change:
- You’re feeling anxious. You’ll relax when you follow your heart.
- Opportunity is knocking. One big change could open the door to greater opportunities.
- Time spent worrying now will only feel like wasted time later on. Follow your intuition, value your time and make a move.
- Something is on your mind (and it won’t go away). Face it, make a decision and GO with it.
- You may not feel 100% happy right now. If there’s something just within reach that will increase your happiness, it’s worth taking a risk.
- It’s never too late to start something new.
- Somehow, somewhere you planted the seed for a nudge to grow and encourage you now. Don’t ignore it.
What has been on your mind lately? It might be time to make a change for a better future.