Week two of the #BikiniYogaChallenge is dolphin pose. Share your post by Saturday, June 11 for the chance to win this gorgeous white suit by Sauvage.
The #BikiniYogaChallenge runs through July 23. Each week is a new chance to post your asana for the chance to win that week’s bikini.
Please note: You are welcome, but not required, to wear a swimsuit in your own photo. You are entering to win a swimsuit, but that doesn’t mean you have to wear one if you prefer to post a photo in other comfy yoga clothing. 🙂
Now Teaching Yoga in San Diego, CA
Are you located in Southern California or planning a trip soon?
Join me for a weekly outdoor Vinyasa yoga class facing Mission Bay in Mission Beach, San Diego, Calif., every Saturday from 10 to 11 a.m.
I am also available for private instruction and group events in or around San Diego, CA.
Click to learn more: Schedule.
Stay tuned for more special events and retreat announcements coming soon!
#DashworthyYogaChallenge Week 2: Dolphin Pose
This week is another fun ocean-themed post to ease our way into summertime.
How-to Do Dolphin Pose
- Start in table top position with your wrists under your shoulders and knees below your hips. Set your forearms on the floor, parallel to one another. Distribute weight evenly across both forearms.
- Curl your toes under, exhale and lift your knees away from the floor. Lengthen your tailbone away from the pelvis. Spread your shoulder blades down your back and away from your ears.
- Relax your head, but don’t let it dangle. Gaze toward your shins or navel.
- Hold for 5-25 breaths. To release, bend your knees to come down to the mat for child’s pose.
- Stretches shoulders, hamstrings, calves and feet arches.
- Relieves headache, insomnia, back pain and fatigue.
- Strengthens the arms and legs.
- Improves circulation, aids in digestion..
How-to Enter the #BikiniYogaChallenge for the Chance to Win a Bikini!
- Share a photo or video of your dolphin pose in social media using #BikiniYogaChallenge by Saturday, June 11 at 5 p.m. PST.
- Follow and tag @Dashworthy and this week’s stunning swimsuit sponsor @SauvageSwimwear.
- Tag a few yogi friends to join the fun!
The winner is announced Sunday, June 12 when the next yoga pose challenge is posted.
About this Week’s Sponsor: Sauvage Swimwear
Sauvage is based right here in my home town of San Diego, California! Their beautiful designs are completely designed and produced in their own headquarters.
Their designs are sleek and sexy. I absolutely love this white, sporty suit for yoga at the beach!
#BikiniYogaChallenge Week 1 Winner: Janelle
Congratulations to the winner of #BikiniYogaChallenge week one and the gorgeous bikini by @RedCarterSwim, Janelle (@yoga_auntie).
I can’t wait to see your dolphin pose this week in the #BikiniYogaChallenge.
In love & light,
Sign up to receive email updates about the #BikiniYogaChallenge: