Week four of the #BikiniYogaChallenge is half lord of the fishes pose. Share your photo using #BikiniYogaChallenge by Saturday, June 25 for the chance to win this stunning high waist, wrap-around swimsuit by Mika yoga wear.
Please note: You are welcome to wear a swimsuit in your own photo, but you don’t have to in order to win. You are entering to win a swimsuit, but that doesn’t mean you have to wear one. 😉
Enter to win throughout the #BikiniYogaChallenge weekly until July 23. Each week is a new yoga pose and chance to a beautiful bikini.
Join me for a Summer Social at Yogasmoga this Saturday!
You’re invited to a summer social at Yogasmoga this Saturday, starting with an hour-long Vinyasa yoga class followed by a yummy summer spritzer!
RSVP to email@example.com.
#DashworthyYogaChallenge Week 4: Half Lord of the Fishes
Sanskrit name: Ardha Matsyendrasana
Half Lord of the Fishes Instructions:
- Start in dandasana, legs straight out in front of you. Bend your knees, stepping your feet onto the floor. Slide your right foot under your left leg, to the outside of the hip. The outside of your right leg comes to the floor. Step the left foot over your right leg, setting it outside your hip with the knee pointing up.
- Exhale and twist toward the inside of your left thigh. Press the left hand against the floor behind your left glute and set your upper arm on the outside of your left thigh, near the knee.
- Lengthen the tailbone into the floor and the crown of your head up toward the sky. Twist a little more with every exhale. Stay for 30 seconds to a minute then repeat on the other side.
- Energizes the spine.
- Helps with digestion, menstrual discomfort, fatigue, sciatica and backache.
- Stretches shoulders, hips and neck.
How-to Enter the #BikiniYogaChallenge for the Chance to Win this Bikini!
- Share a photo or video of your half lord of the fishes pose in social media using #BikiniYogaChallenge by Saturday, June 25 at 5 p.m. PST.
- Follow and tag @Dashworthy and this week’s stunning swimsuit sponsor @MikaSwim.
- Tag a few yogi friends to join the fun!
The winner is announced Sunday, June 26 when the next yoga pose challenge is posted.
Congratulations to Week 3 Winner: Brittnee Ree Willis!
Congratulations to Brittnee Ree Willis (@yogafitwithbritt). Thank you for sharing your beautiful version of wild thing with us in week 3.
About this Week’s Sponsor: Mika
Mika started as a yoga brand, so you know their swim line is perfect for beach yogis! The founder Laura has been practicing yoga for 15 years & is certified Bikram Teacher.
Mika Yoga wear is family owned and operated. The Peruvian goods are manufactured in a small family owned factory in Peru!
The swim line I feature is eco-friendly and super sexy, featuring the elusive Brazilian cut.
Check it out: Mika swim.
*Please note: If the same swim style is not available another suit will be provided by the sponsor.
I can’t wait to see you get twisted this week in the #BikiniYogaChallenge!
In love & light,