Don’t put your fish face away quite yet! Week five of the #BikiniYogaChallenge is fish pose.
Share your #BikiniYogaChallenge photo by Saturday, July 2 for the chance to win this super sporty swimsuit by Mi Ola Surf, featuring an incredible, iridescent black fish scale design!
I loved seeing your half lord of the fishes last week and can’t wait to see your fish this week! Thanks for sharing your summer with us. 🙂
Remember, you can wear a swimsuit in your own photo, but you don’t have to in order to win. #BikiniYogaChallenge features a different giveaway weekly now through July 23.
#DashworthyYogaChallenge Week 5: Fish Pose
Sanskrit name: Matsyasana
How to Do Fish Pose:
- Begin lying on your back, legs extend out long, arms rest alongside the body with the palms down.
- Press your forearms into the floor as you lift your chest to create an arch in the upper back. Lift your shoulder blades and chest away from the floor. Tilt the head back and bring the crown of your head to the ground.
- Continue pressing into the ground with your palms and forearms. Allow little weight to press through your head.
- Keep the quads active, press out through your heels.
- Hold for five to seven full breaths. To release, press into your forearms to lift your head off the floor with ease. Exhale as you lower your torso and head to the floor.
- Stretches the front of the body.
- Strengthens the upper back muscles and back of the neck.
- Opens the lungs, benefitting respiratory function.
- Stimulates muscles of abdomen, relieving constipation and menstrual pain.
How-to Enter the #BikiniYogaChallenge for the Chance to Win this Bikini!
- Share a photo or video of your fish pose in social media using #BikiniYogaChallenge by Saturday, July 2 at 5 p.m. PST.
- Follow and tag @Dashworthy and this week’s beautiful swimsuit sponsor @MiOlaSurf.
- Tag a few yogi friends to join the fun!
The winner is announced Sunday, July 3 when the next yoga pose challenge is posted.
About this Week’s Sponsor: Mi Ola Surf
Mi Ola Surf brand’s founder Helena discovered surfing and not before long booked her one-way ticket from New York to Costa Rica. Having a fashion background from her career in NYC, she soon realized the opportunity for beautiful suits that stay put while being active out in the water.
Thus Mi Ola Surf suits were born! These suits are just as beautiful as they are comfortable. They seriously don’t budge!
Check out their entire line and find a suit and print that fits your style: Mi-Ola.com.
Congratulations to #BikiniYogaChallenge Week 4 Winner: Jenny
The winner of the Mika Yoga swimsuit from last week’s half lord of the fishes pose is Jenny (@jwyogi).
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who joined. I can’t wait to see your fish face this week in the #BikiniYogaChallenge!
In love & light,