This oven-baked crunchy kale recipe is one of my all-time favorite snacks and sides! It’s so simple and takes only 15 minutes to make.
I bake an entire bunch and eat the entire thing to myself in one meal – this recipe is THAT good! Ditch the potato chips and instead snack on the kale crunchers next time you get a salty craving.
Not only is this recipe delicious, it’s also good for you! Kale is loaded with healthy nutrients.
How-to Make Crunchy Kale:
- One bunch of organic green leafy kale from the bulk isle (the leaves should be fresh and crisp).
- 2-3 tablespoons of organic olive oil.
- Organic garlic granules (I get mine from Sprouts) – to taste.
- Organic sea salt – to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse kale until water runs clean.
- Tear leaves away from the stem into bite-sized pieces. Throw into an over-sized bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over the kale pieces, adding more or less to taste (I like mine drenched!). Toss until coated. Sprinkle with the garlic and sea salt.
- Spread kale onto a lined baking sheet into a single layer to allow for maximum crispiness. Bake for 13-15 minutes, removing the pan once the edges start to brown.
- Allow to cool, then enjoy! Eat alone as a snack or add to other dishes as a side or topping for a little crunch.
Watch the Recipe Video:
I would love to hear how you end up enjoying this delicious kale recipe in the comments!