Could you use more vegetables in your diet?
Here’s a delicious spin on a class: Riced cauliflower.
Enjoye alone, as a side or even a topping, this will soon be your favorite new meal addition! The nice, mellow flavor of the cauliflower can be livened up with your favorite spices.
How-to Make Riced Cauliflower Video
Riced Cauliflower Recipe:
- 1 Organic Cauliflower
- 2 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spices (to taste)
- Rinse the cauliflower well. Break off individual pieces. Chop into rice-sized pieces of cauliflower.
- Spread into a large frying pan. Drizzle with olive oil and spices (to taste).
- Allow the cauliflower to brown evenly, stirring occasionally. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy once nice and golden brown!